Trailer Mechanic/Technician (Journey person):
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work
Excellent Union health benefits (Transervice pays 100% for employee and family!)
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine trailer condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include air and hydraulic systems, tires, suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE
- Union Shop
- Starting pay$27.83++ per hour based on experience could earn more!!
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trailers & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent Union health benefits (ER pays 100% for employee and family)
- Retirement – 401k plus Match
- PTO – 7 personal days vacation
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a trailer mechanic
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen