Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
Do you enjoy being in a fast-paced environment where your work and ideas can make a real impact?
Are you ambitious and results oriented?
Come join our team! Transervice, a leading transportation company, is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our growing organization!
Reporting to the Director of Logistics Design, the professional we select will be responsible for designing, pricing, and analyzing customized solutions for our customers and prospects, focusing on transportation and captive maintenance solutions. You will work directly with our Sales Organiziation and Executive Leaders, including the CEO and COO, in developing winning strategies to grow our Company.
- Pricing new business using various models
- Perform supply chain, statistical and mapping analysis.
- Design customized solutions for potential customers
- Data organization, manipulation, visualizationand analysis of data
- Analyzing and understanding data received from multiple sources.
- Providing feasible designs that are aligned with our customer needs
- Assisting the team with shaping plans consistent with our solution design
- Providing sustainable designs that are aligned with Transervice operational & technical capabilities
- Effectively using technology, experience, and best practices to develop efficient and achievable route models.
- Taking a proactive approach to evaluation of industry trends, client requirements, and technologies to ensure that processes are as efficient as possible.
- Supporting financial development for sales and internal requests.
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available.
- Strong work/life balance that includes vacation, paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match and profit sharing.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance.
- Health Care Spending Account.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Bachelors in Administration, Business, Finance, or Supply Chain required
- Proficient in MS Office, advance skills with Excel including V/H LOOKUP, IF/OR/AND functionality, pivot tables, charting and trend analysis
- A background in the transportation industry is preferred.
- Work with a high sense of urgency, managing multiple projects and prioritizing to meet tight deadlines
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, organized and motivated to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the overall success of the team
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and inquisitive
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, including Pivot Tables and VLookup.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/presentation skills.