Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers,
- Tuesday thru Saturday
- 2nd Shift
- Must be willing to work some OT
- Heated Shop
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Insurance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot Allowance
- Company Provided Uniforms
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits
- Company Paid Disability/Life Insurance
- Retirement with Match and Profit Sharing
- PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Personal)
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Experience with tractor, trailer and APU experience
- CDL A license **Preferred**
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen