Local Class A Truck Driver:
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021Best Places to Work.
You can make up to $100,000+ annually
- No Touch Freight
- Get paid hourly or with Incentive Pay Plan!
- Up to $28.01/hour
- Up to $100,000+ annually with potential to make more
- Safety Bonuses!!
- Shift Differential!!
- All Day Premium Pay (paid time and a half for all work on Sunday)
- Insurance Premium for Full Family health benefits is $40/month/BCBS
- Birthday and Anniversary days are Paid Days OFF!!!
- Home Every Day
- No Mountain Driving
- Drive a diesel powered tractor trailer combination and deliver products to retail grocery stores.
- Able to be on call and report to work within hours of notice
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- No Touch Freight
- Delivery for a Major Grocery Retailer
- Work nights and Weekends
- Be Home Daily
- UNION PAY and BENEFITS
- OVERTIME AVAILABLE.
- Can average up to 20+ OT hours a week!
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc.This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for almost half a century and it extends from our client base to our talented team members. With more than120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and with our valuable employees who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you’re one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
- Excellent Union Pay and Benefits
- Insurance Premium for Full Family health benefits is $40/month
- Pension and 401k with Match
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM!!
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- ***MUST HAVE AT LEAST2 YEARS OF TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVING EXPERIENCE***
- Class A CDL and DOT physical certificate **Mandatory**
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds
- Have a clean PSP/MVR report
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
- No DUI within the past 5 years
- No more than one chargeable accident and one serious moving violation within the past 24 months
- No license suspension or revocation except as a result of an unanswered parking violation or other minor infraction