Class A Driver (Local Truck Driver):
Monday thru Friday
Transervice pays 100% of family health coverage!
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
- Drive a diesel powered tractor trailer combination and deliver scrap metal.
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Monday thru Friday
- Weekends OFF!!!
- Starting wage $25.25/hour plus shift differential
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent Union health benefits – Transervice pays 100% of family health coverage!!
- Receive an annual $1500 card to cover out of pocket expenses
- Retirement – 401K with company contribution of $2K a year
- Shoe Allowance
- Disability and Life Insurance
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc.This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for almost half a century and it extends from our client base to our talented team members. With more than120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned thereputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and with our valuable employeeswho appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you’re one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Class A CDL **Mandatory**
- Have a clean PSP/MVR report
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- One year of tractor driving experience
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
- No DUI within the past 5 years
- No more than one chargeable accident and one serious moving violation within the past 24 months
- No license suspension or revocation except as a result of an unanswered parking violation or other minor infraction
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds