The primary responsibilities of this role will be to lead, manage and develop relationships with DOT CDL professional drivers and increase overall driver satisfaction to improve safety and driver retention. This position will work closely with other departments to meet customer, driver, and company objectives and safety initiatives.
This position will support the operation by providing vacation relief. When vacations are not scheduled, the Dispatcher/Supervisor will be on call.
- Will manage DOT CDL A professional drivers to ensure high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability
- Responsible for daily planning of equipment and drivers while ensuring high utilization
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
- Provide support for management personnel
- 4/3 & 3/4 schedule
- Schedule will be a fluctuating schedule based on need
Please send resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com
Our Full Time Benefits include:
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health Care Spending Account.
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Previous transportation supervisory/dispatchexperience required
- Previous supervisor/dispatch experience with managing unionized labor force preferred
- Must have experience in FMCSA regulations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with efficiency
- Experience prioritizing daily tasks
- Possess customer service related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under challenging situations
- Must have strong MS Office experience
- Must have reliable transportation