Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
Monday thru Friday
Do you want to work for a stable employer?
Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote our own people?
Are you tire of a work environment that doesn’t promote team effort?
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE
- Monday thru Friday,
- Start time 330 PM or later (there is flexibility on start time)
- WEEKENDS OFF!!
- Starting pay is $25/hour++ based on experience and ASE Certifications
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement, Match
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen