Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
Do you want to work for a stable employer?
Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote our own people?
Are you tire of a work environment that doesn’t promote team effort?
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment for a major telecom company.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on various types of vehicles and diesel equipment
- Monday thru Friday
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- DAY Schedule!
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent Pay and Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement (401k, match, profit sharing)
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Must be able to work on various types of vehicles and diesel equipment for major telecom company.
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel/power mechanic.
- Class BCDL **Preferred**
- Diagnostic skills preferred (Cummins, MX, Detroit, Paccar)
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (a must)
- Computer skills: MS Office, GMail, TMT (Maintenance Software)
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen