As a Diesel Mechanic/Technician:
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work
$1,250 Sign on Bonus
If you’re a dieselmechanic/technician, fuel our success and yours!
Do you want to work for a stable employer?
Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote our own people?
Are you tire of a work environment that doesn’t promote team effort?
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- Starting pay $30++ depending on experience and skill set
- Monday thru Friday 2nd shift
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent health benefits
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- CDL A license *** Required***
- Reefer experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen