Transervice Pay 100% of medical insurance EE and Family
Up to $95,000 plus potential to make more
Starting Pay $27.20/hour
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE
- Starting Pay $27.20(plus shift differential)
- 2nd Shift Schedule
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM!
Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance ($750 annually)
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniforms Provided
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent Union health benefits – We pay 100% of the cost for family health coverage
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- CDL license **Preferred**
- Previous Thermo King and/or Carrier refrigeration experience **Preferred**
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen