Insurance Premium for Full Family health benefits is $7.57/WEEK
Starting Pay $30.22 Plus Shift Differential
Do you want to work for a stable employer?
Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote our own people?
Do you want to work for a company that promotes a team effort?
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment. Working on Freightliner tractors
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, and refrigeration systems
- Must have at least 5 years experience as diesel tractor/trailer mechanic
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
- Monday thru Friday
- 10 PM to 6 AM
- 8hour shifts with plenty of OT
- STarting Pay $30.22 plus Shift Differential
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent union health benefits (Insurance Premium for Full Family health benefits is $7.57/WEEK)
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- CDL A/B license **Preferred**
- Experience with CumminsPreferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 5 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic working on Class 8 tractors/trailers
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen