FUEL OUR SUCCESS AND YOURS
Be a powerful factor in the success of industry leader Transervice Logistics, a fast-growing industry leader serving companies throughout North America. Recognized as one of 2021’s Best Places to Work, our strong, stable company maintains approximately 120 regional and local facilities throughout the continent and employs more than 1,200 individuals. If you deserve more from your career, we currently have an excellent opportunity to join our team
On-site client location
2nd Shift 2:30 to 11 PM
No outdoor work, no travel required
Excellent union benefits, including health ($125 month for family coverage with low copays), retirement, PTO and disability
Do you want to work for a stable employer?
Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote our own people?
Are you tire of a work environment that doesn’t promote team effort?
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Excellent union benefits, including health ($125 month for family coverage with low copays), retirement, PTO and disability
- ASE program bonus: $13,500
- ASE certification sponsorships
- Up to $10,000 in tuition reimbursement
- Ask about our tool allowance
- Supportive, open-door management style
- New trucks & equipment
- Boot & uniform allowance
- Annual safety bonus
- Factory training
- Mechanic recognition awards
- Real advancement potential
The professionals we select for this rewarding role will have the opportunity to repair and maintain gasoline and diesel engines for a variety of vehicles and equipment based at our client’s on-site location. Responsibilities include the following:
- Diagnosing and repairing of defects on demand.
- Performing routine maintenance on vehicles.
- Performing state inspections.
- Communicating with and utilizing customer maintenance-reporting systems.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the shop and parts room on customer’s site.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- High school diploma or GED
- Three to Five year’s experience and/or training in the automotive/diesel field
- Class B CDL **Mandatory**
- Must have a Heavy and Light State inspector license.