Tanker Truck Driver Local Class A:
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
Up to $100,000+ a year
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Cadiallac Health Benefits for Employee and Family!!
PLUS Safety Bonus up to $6,000++ a year paid out Quarterly!!!
7 Paid Time OFF days immediately upon hire!!
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tanker combination and deliver compressed and liquefied industrial gases to industrial or storage sites.
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Drive defensively and handle hazardous road conditions
- Pre and Post trip equipment inspections
- Home Every Day!
- Company Paid Uniforms, Jacket and Boots
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Safety Bonus of up to $6,000++ a year paid out Quarterly
- Excellent Union health benefits ($140 a month family)
- PTO –7 Paid Time OFF days immediately upon hire!!
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM!
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success atTranservice Logistics, Inc.This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for almost half a century and it extends from our client base to our talented team members. With more than120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned thereputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and with our valuable employeeswho appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you’re one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Class A CDL and DOT physical certificate **Mandatory**
- Need 1 year tanker driving experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds
- Must have experience with hazardous materials
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of measures including whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Ability to read and comprehend written documents such as safety rules, operating procedures
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
- No DUI within the past 5 years
- No more than one chargeable accident and one serious moving violation within the past 24 months
- No license suspension or revocation except as a result of an unanswered parking violation or other minor infraction