Do you enjoy being in a fast-paced environment where your work and ideas can make a real impact?
Are you ambitious and results oriented?
Come join our team! Transervice, a leading transportation company, is currently seeking a Logistics Analyst to join our growing organization!
Reporting to the Director of Logistics Design, the professional we select will be responsible responsible for collecting, defining and organizing data requirements, developing solutions that become part of a project response for potential customers. You must have the ability to solve problems, an ability to communicate clearly and assist in the day to day support of prospect and existing customer logistics requirements. You will work closely with various internal departments specifically; the sales and logistics design teams.
- Analyzing and understanding data received from multiple sources.
- Consolidating and developing data for efficient system import.
- Effectively using technology, experience, and best practices to develop efficient and achievable route models.
- Analyzing the use of resources to align with resulting design models.
- Developing detailed reporting and presenting results to team members, field users, executive management, and clients.
- Taking a proactive approach to evaluation of industry trends, client requirements, and technologies to ensure that processes are as efficient as possible.
- Supporting financial development for sales and internal requests.
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available.
- Strong work/life balance that includes vacation, paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance.
- Health Care Spending Account.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Bachelors in Administration, Business, Finance, or Supply Chain preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, advance skills with Excel including V/H LOOKUP, IF/OR/AND functionality, pivot tables, charting and trend analysis
- An extensive professional background in the transportation industry.
- Work with a high sense of urgency, managing multiple projects and prioritizing to meet tight deadlines
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, organized and motivated to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the overall success of the team
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and inquisitive
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, including Pivot Tables and VLookup.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/